7. Only three backdrops are allowed at the time of the event, i.e. one backdrop on the left side of the Main Gate, one in the foyer outside the main Library Building and one inside the Seminar Room /Auditorium. The backdrops can be fixed even a day earlier, before 7.00 pm, provided the venue, i.e. Auditorium/ Seminar Room is not engaged at that time. Any backdrop, banner or publicity materials within the NMML premises, beyond what is noted above, must have special permission. Besides this 3/4 signage are also permitted.
Size specifications for Backdrops
Seminar Room: 3' x 6'
Auditorium: 8'x 14'
Library Foyer: 8'x 6', 10' x 6'
Stage Size: Width: (Left to Right: 9metres) Depth (11 meters)
8. No additional furniture other than the fixed furniture would be provided by the NMML in the Auditorium/ Seminar Room.
9. No staple or nails should be used for flower arrangements inside the Auditorium/ Seminar Room. No attempt should be made to deface the walls inside these halls or anywhere else in the NMML premises.
10. The Institution will not be held responsible for any damages due to failure of electricity/air conditioning.
11. No facility for extra electricity/power would be provided.
12. Eatables and beverages are not permitted inside the Seminar Room/Auditorium. Consumption of liquor is strictly prohibited within the NMML premises.
13. Both the Seminar Room and the Auditorium are in the vicinity of Library Reading Hall; therefore organizers should strictly avoid making any noise around the venue.
14. Organizers should make their own arrangements for drinking water.
15. Every care should be taken that the Conference/ Meeting timings do not exceed the time period specified at the time of booking.
16. Use of cellular phones in the Reception Area and in front of the Seminar Room and Auditorium is strictly prohibited.
17. Organizers are required to get in touch with the Security Officer and the Care Taker of the NMML prior to the event. For any additional structure to be created for Lunch/Dinner arrangements, prior permission has to be taken.
18. Organizers are advised to make their own arrangement for streamlining the parking space within the NMML if the gathering includes VIPs and VVIPs. Security Officer must be informed in advance about the arrangements made.
19. Any cultural activity/performance which requires license must be organized only after the organizers have obtained the necessary license, etc. Any penalty fines occurring due to non - licensed function will be borne by the organizers.
20. In case of music concerts, the volume of music needs to be within acceptable limits and the NMML reserves the right to reduce/stop the music in case it disturbs the working of other units.
21. On arrival, please inform the Security Officer at the entrance.
22. Organizers/caterers should obtain an Exit Pass from the Security Officer before leaving the premises. The Exit Pass will be issued only after the area around the venue is cleaned.
Please click here to download the form for the reservation of
Auditorium and Seminar Room